Social Media Account Manager
Published: 8 February 2021
Salary: £25 - £35K
This well established Manchester marketing agency is looking for a Social Account Manager to join its award winning team.
They are looking for someone who is passionate about all things social and confident working across all social media platforms.
You will be working closely with both B2B and B2C clients who may come from a variety of industries including; Retail, Health & Wellness, Leisure and Renewable Energy. You will have a finger on the pulse of the digital world, including an awareness of the latest thinking, social media tools and forward-thinking ideas. You’ll be expected to bring your knowledge to life by looking for opportunities to expand agency’s thinking with regards to creative output on our clients social channels.
• To be a part of something special and make your mark – this is an exciting growing agency!
• To learn and develop from key players in other areas of marketing to enhance the integrated approach we offer
• Ownership over your own projects whilst enjoying an inclusive environment
• Weekly yoga and bootcamp in their yard
• Beer and Gin Friday club
• A sociable environment from company – wide charity events to ‘Yard fest’ in the summer.
• Free on-site parking
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Versatility and enjoy working on a variety of projects at any one time
• Confidence to present ideas, client performance and budgets
• Willing to research- high level competitor analysis, trends.
• Commercial acumen
• Project Management
• Proofreading and editing skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Desirable- PR experience
• Organic and paid social strategy creation
• Client liaison
• Strong copywriting skills
• Paid social implementation from creating ads, retargeting, and evaluation
• Community management and social listening experience
• Understand how paid social can be measured and tracked using third party technology
• Have an understanding of influencer marketing and how it works for social and SEO purposes, with a knowledge of affiliate schemes.
• Initiate, advise and collaborate with clients to produce social strategies
• Initiate and execute creative briefings
• Produce monthly and weekly internal status reports and forecasts
• Produce and present client reports- status updates, time allocations or campaign results and extracting insight to provide recommendations
• Assist and advise clients moving into new emerging markets
• Carry out regular account optimization to improve existing KPIs
• Managing key social media platforms for the clients you are appointed to work on – these include, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and Snapchat.
• Manage the social content creation for all key social platforms
• Scheduling social content
• Have an understanding or willing to learn to use analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Sprout Social, Social Bakers
• Manage any freelance resource such as copywriters and content creators by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction