B2B Marketing & PR Account Executive – Senior Account Executive
Published: 3 February 2022
Location: South Manchester
Salary: £18 - £24K
This highly regarded award winning B2B integrated agency is on the lookout for a B2B PR and Marketing Account Executive – Senior Account Executive.
The role will involve working on a mix of international and UK based clients covering food, nutrition, packaging, industrial, technology, engineering, environmental, construction, science and publishing.
My client is looking to meet candidates from a B2B PR or Marketing agency background. You will be responsible for supporting the planning, delivery and evaluation of integrated, international B2B marketing communications campaigns.
You will have strong organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and across a variety of sectors and geographies as required. Proactive and open to learning on-the-go, the senior account executive is responsible for the successful execution of campaigns across multiple channels, including the delivery of PR and media service line activity. This may involve collaborating with other team members across service lines to ensure both service and quality excellence.
You will be in frequent – often daily – dialogue with client contacts of varying levels of seniority. You will be a confident and clear communicator via email, phone and virtual / face-to-face meetings, supporting the account manager or director in growing the client relationship and ultimately spend. You may also facilitate the onboarding or nurturing of more junior members of the team via on-the-job training, taking accountability for reporting and other administrative tasks.
- Building relationships with clients through regular, meaningful and timely communication using an appropriate medium
- Accountability for administrative tasks on accounts for example updating WIPs, filing, media clippings etc.
- Being responsive to client needs and requests, to manage and meet expectations and ensure client satisfaction
- Demonstrating a good understanding of a client’s business, industry and competitors
- Reading relevant trade publications as appropriate to contribute ideas in line with client objectives
- Accountability for PR and advertising campaign evaluation
- Responsibility for review of digital campaign results to ensure reporting is in line with client needs, with limited support or guidance
- Being respectful of international ways of working and cultural sensitivities
- Willingness to work across time zones and travel internationally to meet clients for face-to-face meetings and at trade shows
- Supporting on new business and other organic growth opportunities as required
- Good knowledge of different marketing communications tools and techniques and how these can support B2B buyer journeys
- Accountable for proofreading of all outputs to identify any inaccuracies in spelling, punctuation or grammar, as well as responsibility for considerations related to brand guidelines or client preferences
- Responsible for the delivery of PR and media service line activity, including media relations and copywriting
- Writing high quality, engaging pieces of content across multiple formats including whitepapers, editorial, press releases, blogs, social media, infographics and video scripts that follow the brief provided
- Good understanding of complex, technical subjects with the ability to conduct own research to further knowledge and add value for the client
- Nurturing relationships with the media and our network of partners to deliver the best opportunities and results for our clients
- Demonstrating good understanding of social media and content best practices
In return you will work in a highly regarded company with an excellent staff retention rate and also a comprehensive training and development program for its staff. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from a very generous staff benefit package. You will work on a mix of international B2B clients and also learn integrated marketing skills as well as PR.Apply Now