B2B PR Account Manager – Senior Account Manager
Published: 11 November 2021
Salary: £28 - £35K
This well-respected and award winning east Manchester communications agency are looking to recruit an experienced B2B PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to work on a mix of trade associations, waste sector, food sector, sustainability clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work on accounts that truly make a difference and feel they are part of the success of the agency they work in. There are lots of career opportunities, as this role is key to being part of the senior management team and possibly even beyond!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and implement PR plans for clients; directly or through others
- Understand clients’ business plans and offer communications advice
- Manage and implement strategic and tactical activities on client accounts
- Ensure production of content and distribution via appropriate channels
- Update client and team on performance (such as financial budgets, time and plan) using appropriate media such as status reports, review meetings etc.
- Manage staff, associates and suppliers
- Monitor and improve the performance of self and team to achieve goals
- Provide clear, timely and accurate information to managing director
- Liaise with clients, maintaining strong relationships through meetings etc
- Maintain cpd by attending externally organised conferences and seminars where appropriate and through monitoring publications, reports, websites etc as necessary
- Keep abreast of client issues in the media through monitoring publications, websites etc
- Support the recruitment and development of new staff
- Support the new business programme by upselling to existing clients, identifying new business opportunities, and making contact with potential clients
- Co-develop and co- deliver new business pitches/credential presentations
- Contribute to idea generation for current and new client campaigns.
Person Specification Essential to Role
- Proven professional and relevant experience
- Experienced in managing multiple projects to time and budget
- Experienced in communicating to a wide range of audiences through a range of media and events
- Skilled writer, content creator
- Experienced in digital marketing, using analytics and social media platforms
- Commitment and motivation to deliver brilliant result
- Willingness and ability to travel and work away from home as required