B2B PR Junior Account Manager – Account Manager
Published: 24 February 2022
Location: South Manchester/home
Salary: £26 - £30K
Based in South Manchester, my client a specialist business-to-business content, PR and marketing agency with an impressive award cabinet.
They are currently looking for either a B2B PR Junior Account Manager or PR Account Manager looking for their next challenge.
- an exciting opportunity to play a big role in a small but growing agency
- a challenging and interesting line up of B2B clients across market sectors ranging from fleet technology to employee healthcare, financial services to farming
- a fast-paced and lively working environment, with a focus on staff support and development
- a down-to-earth, friendly team of bright, talented and committed staff with a seriously can-do approach to life
- a generous remuneration, benefits and holidays package
WHAT MAKES THEM DIFFERENT?
They look after their staff with regular socials (karaoke, crazy golf, white water rafting, restaurants etc). Other perks include a generous profit share scheme, dinner for 2 after a new client win and flexible working hours. A strong focus on work-life balance and personal development means that they have a very low staff turnover – average employee service is 8 years!
Always meeting their clients’ challenging KPIs also means they keep their clients – average client turnover is 8 years too!
Key tasks would include:
- researching and drafting news stories, features and case studies
- researching fresh content ideas for blogs, media and lead nurturing
- building strong relationships with clients
- building strong relationships with regional and trade media
- supporting on pitches for new business
- supporting in campaign and PR/content strategy proposals
You will be:
- committed and conscientious
- a strong writer with excellent attention to detail and grammar
- highly proactive in your approach to gaining coverage for clients
- a creative thinker who can spot opportunities for comment and coverage
- confident liaising with journalists
- fully up to speed with social media
- a self-starter with the passion and enthusiasm to make a difference
You will also have:
- minimum 3 years’ experience in PR or journalism (preferably B2B)
- a strong team spirit and a good sense of humour