This national award winning B2B media, marketing and corporate communications agency are currently looking to expand their Manchester office with the appointment of a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager.
The role would see you work on a mix environmental, sustainability, food & drink and manufacturing accounts with a strong emphasis on writing, so strong skills in this area is essential.
They are looking for a bright, driven and commercially aware B2B senior account executive or account manager to look after a portfolio of clients across sustainability and sectors. With a minimum of 18 months agency experience, you’re organised and on-the-ball, knowing your way around status reports, coverage reporting and social media scheduling. As a natural writer, you can turn your hand to any type of copy, from a blog on the latest food safety legislation to an Instagram caption about recycling.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop strong client relationships and take day-to-day ownership of account success
- Create, manage and implement strategic and tactical activities on client accounts
- Keep abreast of client issues in the media through monitoring publications, websites etc
- Use the news agenda to create opportunities for commentary and media coverage
- Create and maintain strong relationships with sector journalists and influencers
- Produce high-quality and engaging written content, and distribute it via the appropriate channels
- Brief and manage third party suppliers and partners
- Update client and team on performance (such as financial budgets, time and plan) using appropriate tools such as status reports, weekly catch-ups and review meetings
- Support junior staff members and share your skills and knowledge with the business
- Monitor and progress your own development, setting goals and keeping an up-to-date Personal Development Plan
- Maintain CPD accreditation with CIPR by completing moderation modules on time
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary & 22 or 23 days paid holiday (plus Bank holidays) increasing after 1 year
- Hybrid working
- Early finish Fridays
- Ongoing training and development
- CIPR membership with Employee Assistance Program
- Complimentary breakfast
- Christmas shut down
- Regular team socials / events including Halloween and Christmas Celebrations.
- Company Laptop
If you are excited and inspired by this fantastic opportunity to join our Ambitious, high performing, award winning team then please send over your CV.