B2B Tech PR Account Manager – Senior Account Manager
Published: 24 February 2022
Location: Liverpool/Manchester Hybrid
Salary: £27 - £38K
HERE is your chance to make a big difference within a growing integrated marketing and PR agency.
My client is looking for an energetic, results driven B2B Tech PR Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to drive the successful management of our B2B technology, digital and professional services clients.
They are a pioneering integrated marketing and PR agency with clients across the technology, digital, professional services, education and property development sectors. They are creative, strategic and agile, providing strategy and executing campaigns across digital marketing, content, PR, social media and events.
This role is flexible in terms of hours and location. They offer hybrid working with hours in the office to agreed with candidates.
Who they are looking for
This person will have the ability to form strong and lasting bonds with clients, while developing effective PR campaigns and reporting on execution/performance results – both internally and externally to clients. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding and experience in B2B PR. They should also be comfortable with writing and pitching to tech/digital/business journalists and analysts.
The ideal candidate is a natural storyteller and an influencer of public opinion, who is always looking for new ways to increase brand visibility, drive thought leadership and boost share of voice for clients. They will have a strong grasp of PR KPIs and understand how, where and when to integrate PR with larger marketing campaigns to drive impactful results for clients.
This person has strong media relationships with business, digital and technology journalists. They also understand the nuances of executing B2B PR and how important it is to use bold storytelling, creative strategies and proactive pitching to drive both consistent and impactful PR results for clients.
Reporting into the director, this person should be comfortable collaborating with other team members across the business, including content, digital and paid marketing. You will be a continuous learner by nature and crave opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
The perfect candidate:
- Confident with managing multiple PR client accounts
- Proven ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Strong writing skills to grab the attention of reporters/analysts (i.e. press releases, bylines, rapid response commentary, media briefing notes, speaking engagements, award submissions)
- Robust network of media contacts/relationships in technology, digital and business publications
- Understanding of and ability to execute analyst relations for clients
- Developing PR campaigns and launch strategies, including pitch angle development and strategic media outreach
- Actively managing and advising clients on PR performance (using data/learnings to guide future PR execution)
- Experience in developing and presenting campaign/performance reports to clients
- Experience using Cision (formerly TrendKite), Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Hootsuite, Sprout Social
- 3 + years of in-house or agency experience
- Have worked in one or more of the following industries – technology/SaaS, digital, IT or financial professional services
- Understanding and experience in integrating PR with marketing/content/digital campaigns
They are a creative, agile and strategic agency. Because the world of PR is fast-moving, you’ll need to be nimble, fearless and willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done. Don’t worry; you have a supportive team on-hand, ready and willing to step in with feedback, guidance and support where needed.
The wellbeing of their team matters to them so they have set up a variety of initiatives, activities and training to keep their team’s minds, bodies and souls healthy. They have also settled into a normal routine of hybrid working (mix of remote and in-office) and allow for flexible working to accommodate your personal situation. And because they know you’ll want to grow both personally and professionally, you’ll have a personal development plan (PDP) with ongoing support and training available.
It’s such an exciting time to join this agency – they are winning lots of new business, they are building lasting relationships with their existing clients, and they are revved up to turn their clients’ ambitions into reality.
- Open, collaborative working environment
- Flexible and semi-remote working
- Wellbeing programme
- Private medical insurance
- Rewards package
- Competitive salary
- 5% pension scheme
- Increasing holiday allowance
- Incentives and regular organised fun
- Training, coaching and development opportunities