Consumer PR Account Director – Associate Account Director
Published: 23 September 2021
Location: Leeds & home working
Salary: £40 – £50K pro-rata
This well-known and respected Leeds PR agency is looking to appoint two new members to their senior management team. They are looking to meet PR Account Directors and Associate PR account Director’s from both a consumer and B2B agency background.
Clients include food and drink, health and well-being, hospitality, professional services, manufacturing, tech and FMCG.
Flexible working – 2/3 days in office potentially per week but rest from home. They are open to a 4-day week but would rather full-time (if it is a 4 day week, you wouldn’t be able to have Friday off as one of their current SAD has Friday as non-working day).
The key areas of experience & attributes required include:
- Write, present and implement digital and traditional PR campaigns
- Understand how quality link building, content marketing, influencer outreach and social media can be used in digital PR strategies
- Balance creativity and powerful storytelling with some technical expertise
- Invest in a strong bank of contacts, demonstrating experience in dealing with influencers and journalists
- Contribute to new business activity – networking, pitching and ideally, lead-generation
- Utilise a range of insight and analytic tools that can be used to shape and measure PR campaigns
- Contribute to wider agency training and junior team development
- Have outstanding attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-faced environment
- Show impeccable communication skills, with a wealth of team and client management experience
- Be a self-starter, proactively spotting opportunities to develop new practices or products and bringing them to life