Consumer PR Senior Account Executive
Published: 13 September 2021
Salary: £23 – 25K
This Multi Award Winning Consumer PR Agency has an urgent need for a PR Senior Account Executive with a proven ability and hunger to land media coverage across various accounts in national media (this is key to the role).
Clients are predominately consumer focused and cover consumer finance, FMCG, sport, vegan food, mother & baby, pets, charity.
They are based in central Manchester and long term will offer long term flexible working, so likelihood will be 3 days office and 2 days home working, but there is flexibility in that if needed.
Aside from over 60 leading industry awards they are also officially recognised as by PR Week and Prolific North Top within their top 30 PR Agencies, they also care about their colleagues and have a supportive, empowering community, where they work together for the greater good, not individual glory.
- Developing and building relationships with journalists and influencers and selling into them.
- Being proactive in all media areas for clients, constantly looking for opportunities where additional media coverage could be achieved above and beyond the client’s brief.
- Being completely coherent and competent in all areas of media promotional activity
- Driving the media relations programme for all clients, reacting to media enquiries and proactively looking for opportunities.
- Be completely competent in all written communications, such as press releases, social media posts, blogs, letters, e-mails etc., both internally and externally to clients and journalists.
- Writing monthly activity reports and quarterly/annual client reviews
- Capability to proof read all written material to the highest standard.
- You will be up to speed on the latest social media developments and will suggest pro-active ideas on how they can utilise them.
- Manage client’s social media accounts.
- Develop a level of creativity to contribute to new business brainstorms and responding to client briefs.
- Work as an effective member of a team, as well as the overall organisation.
- Develop useful and relevant business contacts.