Consumer PR Senior Account Executives and Account Managers
Published: 27 September 2021
Salary: £28- £35K
Manchester’s number one destination PR agency has an exciting opportunity for a consumer PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join their team.
Clients cover UK and international clients across hospitality, festival, music, destination, event, travel, tourism and lifestyle brands.
Reporting directly into the Directors, you will be a driven project lead, motivator and someone who shows a flare for commercial awareness of the business and can demonstrate an understanding of integrated communications across PR/Social/ Content and Owned channels.
You will focus on maintaining and expanding existing client activity and support the introduction of new clients within the sectors. You will manage all types of projects, such as digital, broadcast and content solutions, instilling additional team organisation and management.
- Expand an already thriving business through several different channels.
- Driving and owning projects and campaigns from inception to execution for the accounts you’re responsible for.
- Act as the day-to-day liaison for clients.
- Lead and create innovative campaigns that catch the consumer’s imagination
- Help lead a team and mentor junior employees (AE)
- Access social and influencer media on a regular basis
- New business development will be a key part of your role.
- Must have agency experience in Hospitality & Consumer PR in an agency environment.
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager or similar role for at least one year
- Experience working on integrated communications
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as manage others effectively within it
- An ability to prepare client documentation
- Solid organisational skills
- A good working knowledge of your clients’ businesses and objectives so you can hold your own in meetings with senior-level clients
- Experienced in content creation and understanding of film/design & photography production processes
- Strong working knowledge of media planning and tracking tools
- Strong client-facing skills, whilst being comfortable presenting
- Proven experience of relationships with a range of broadcast, digital and print media across luxury, lifestyle and corporate media nurtured over several years
A chance to join a thriving and growing international agency at an early stage of its international expansionApply Now