This leading Manchester integrated agency is looking to expand its PR and Marketing team with the appointment of a new B2B/Corporate PR and Content Account Executive – Senior Account Executive.
The role will work on clients that cover finance, professional services (law firms, PE houses) and tech companies.
As account executive you will be the day-to-day contact for your clients, writing and obtaining approval for a range of content, liaising with journalists to secure media opportunities and ensuring you add real value to clients’ businesses.
- You will immerse yourself in your clients, developing an understanding of their business, objectives and strategy as well as their competitors and recognise how your work can make a real difference to their business
- Develop a meaningful relationship with your clients through clear and consistent communication and understanding personal and professional pressures
- Show leadership by working closely with the account leads to take ownership of the client accounts you work on, and volunteering for opportunities that will enhance your development
- Produce engaging and insightful written content across a range of different platforms
- Develop your writing style and tone of voice for each sector, client and different content platforms
- Support the strategists and account leads with new business pitches and existing client proposals
- You are a leader, taking ownership and responsibility, collaborating to get optimum performance from those you work with and ensuring results exceed the client’ expectations.
- You are not afraid to take on stuff that takes you out of your comfort zone.
- You add real value to clients, with a results-driven attitude and a creative thought process
- You have a talent for writing engaging and insightful copy and coming up with creative ideas that make a real difference to your clients.
- Your interpersonal skills are of real value to both your clients and the people you work with.
Your management team will help you become the best version of yourself. You will receive a personal training programme incorporating distributive leadership modules, emotional health and resilience, and a skills exchange programme. You will have a personal action plan, and monthly development meetings. And when you’re ready you’ll be promoted to account manager, with routes into the account director, head of content and strategist roles.