My client is a prestigious national PR agency who are looking to appoint a B2B/Corporate PR Account Manager – Senior Account Manager.
The successful candidate work across a mix of private equity, venture capitalist, law, accountancy and university clients.
Candidates should have PR agency or relevant in house background and be an exceptional communicator with accomplished client relationship building and organisational skills. You will thrive in a fast paced working environment and be a master in media relations, people management, account management, copy/content writing, client servicing and social media management.
They are ideally looking for people with experience in the financial and professional services sectors, but this is not essential.
You will work with an experienced team of people that have a diverse range of specialist skills, from research and analytics to social media strategy and creative – giving you fantastic learning and development opportunities.
You will also be able to use your experience to support and mentor junior colleagues to develop their skills and confidence.
- Managing the delivery of client programmes and integrated campaigns
- Acting as day-to-day client lead
- Working with your team to ensure client deadlines and KPIs are met
- Producing and reviewing content and placing it across earned, owned, paid and social media channels
- Generating ideas and spotting opportunities for clients
- Developing client and journalist relationships
- Developing detailed knowledge and understanding of client businesses, sectors and the media
- Contributing to, and participating in, new business pitches and actively looking for opportunities for growing revenue
- Previous experience in a similar role preferable
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to articulate a point of view with confidence and present ideas persuasively
- Organisational, planning and client management skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and support less experienced team members
- Ability to think critically, creatively and to demonstrate good judgement
- A good work ethic, flexibility and enthusiasm to delivery work and results of a consistently high standard
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Annual tax-free share of profit payment via employee-ownership trust
- Fully flexible and remote working
- Generous holiday allowance with additional days accrued with length of service
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay and leave, with supported return to work programme
- Paid career breaks
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Dedicated mentoring and coaching
- Healthcare plan, wellbeing and employee assistance programme
- Flexible pension scheme
- Company-funded independent financial advice
- Company iPhone and laptop
- Interest-free loans
- Volunteering days
- Regular team days and company social events