My client is an award-winning communications agency specialising in delivering engaging and impactful campaigns for purpose-driven organisations.
They are a small but fast- growing ambitious team, passionate about driving positive change for society and the environment.
Their clients share this vision and include charities, NGOs, and commercial companies looking to do business in a way that means better outcomes for all. They empower clients by putting purpose at the heart of their organisation and spreading their message in a bold and attention-worthy way.
In addition to their client work, they deliver in-house campaigns on female empowerment and the environment, as well as their own thought-provoking podcast.
They are now looking to hire an established PR Senior Account Manager, who will oversee the work of teams across a varied portfolio to ensure exemplary programme delivery for their clients.
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day delivery of PR programmes with efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage the junior team through solid forward-planning and coordination, acting as the key lynchpin between the junior and senior team
- Plan and implement a media strategy through well-timed tactical interventions
- Proactively contribute creative ideas to develop exciting and engaging campaigns for existing clients and prospects
- Plan and lead routine client meetings, offering coherent and concise advice, and instil in the client confidence in your oversight and command of the account
- Think and act independently, taking the initiative when appropriate
- Provide concise and high-quality advice on the significance of external developments and the consequences for the client, making robust recommendations for a response
- Be the client’s advocate within the agency, identifying needs in advance and reacting promptly to challenge to protect the agency’s relationships and partnerships
- Established in the role of Account Manager, with at least three years’ PR agency experience
- Confident team player with strong communications skills and the ability to form effective working relationships with colleagues, clients, partners and suppliers
- Understanding and management of the competing pressures of client needs and profitability of the business
- An excellent grasp of the news agenda and a solid grasp of how to reach both corporate and consumer target audiences
- Hybrid working environment (4 days office-based,1 days at home)
- Premium workspace including gym, reading room and wellness events
- In job training with PRCA membership
- Car and bike salary sacrifice schemes
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Regular team events/socials