Marketing & PR Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Published: 3 February 2022
Location: South Manchester/Hybrid
Salary: £25 – 35K
This long established and well respected marketing agency has an exciting opportunity to join their digital marketing team. They are looking for a Marketing & PR AM/SAM who will be responsible for the planning, delivery, management and evaluation of integrated B2B marketing communications campaigns.
You will have exceptional organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and across a variety of sectors and geographies as required. You will act as the primary day-to-day interface for clients – adopting a collaborative, solutions-focused approach to deliver a high-quality service and build relationships with key contacts located worldwide.
With a commitment to coaching and nurturing more junior members of the team, you will have line management responsibilities for one or more direct reports.
Client sectors include food & nutrition, packaging, industrial, technology, engineering, environmental, construction and science.
- Coordination skills to manage the delivery of multiple projects with diverse international stakeholders
- Consultative approach to supporting our clients with strategic and tactical recommendations that help them to achieve their goals with maximum ROI
- Collaborative ways of working internally, with clients and external partners
- Coaching, mentoring and nurturing talent within the team
- Curious nature to ask the right questions to identify new opportunities for clients and put forward ideas for campaigns
- Creative thinking that brings complex, technical subjects to life in a way that resonates with the B2B buyer
Staff benefits include:
- Unlimited holidays
- Full flexible working
- Remote working
- 5% employer pension
- Company funded healthcare cash plan
- Company bonus scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work / car leasing / childcare vouchers)