PR Account Exec/Senior Account Exec – Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager
Published: 28 April 2022
Salary: £18 – 35K
My client is a long established, award winning Newcastle PR agency who have recently won a wrath of new business and look to continue to win more. As such they are on the looking to grow the team with a number of appointments at PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executives and PR Account Manager/Senior Account Manager level.
Typically, the clients worked on are a diverse mix and include leisure, environmental, textiles, clothing, outdoors, public sector, healthcare, regeneration, property, renewables and construction. They work on a lot of purpose driven campaigns, so if you are looking to make a difference not only in the company you work in but for your clients and the wider world, they would be a great option for you.
Culture and team fit is super important to them. They are very proud of their team and the welcoming, caring, friendly and supportive working environment they have created and so are looking to find people who share their values and who genuinely want to be part of the agency.
Testament to the agency culture, employees are developed and roles are moulded to suit and make the best of the individuals strengths and ambitions.
Key skills – PR AE/SAE:
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases and articles to target media;
- Pitching news stories and features to the media
- Collating and analysing media coverage
- Organising photography and events
- Supporting strategic and creative ideas generation as part of wider account team
- Assisting with account management, client reporting and attending client meetings
- Working as part of the wider agency team to support news business and networking efforts
Key skills – PR AM/SAM:
- Account management
- Copy writing
- Client liaison
- Business development
- Social media management
- Event management
- Media relations.
In return, the agency offers:
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Hybrid working and flexible hours (flexi start time)
- A talented and tight-knit team buzzing with energy and ambition
- An exciting mix of client accounts ranging across multiple sectors
- Opportunities for career progression
- Training and networking opportunities
- Regular team lunches and drinks
- Extra days off between Christmas and New Year
- Dedicated time away from your desk to think and create