PR Account Executive – PR Account Manager
Published: 17 February 2022
Salary: £18 - £30K
My client is an award-winning PR and communications agency based in Manchester. Focused on delivering purpose-driven communications for purposeful organisations, they are looking for both a PR AE/SAE and an Account Manager to join their growing team.
Are you a PR and media strategist, content creator and campaigner with agency experience, who has creative ideas, an interest in current affairs and wants to make an impact? If so this agency may be perfect for you…
With clients including charities, social enterprises and ethical financial firms, they are proud of the work they do and the difference they make. These new roles present an opportunity to work as a part of a growing, fun and friendly team, with great clients committed to changing the world.
For the Account Executive/Senior Account Executive they are looking for someone with lots of creative ideas to help get their clients noticed. You will need to have excellent writing and social media skills, be a stickler for accuracy and deadlines, and know what’s going on in the news agenda. This is an exciting role for a motivated self-starter in a friendly and dynamic team where you will get the opportunity to learn new skills and be helping with content creation social media marketing and briefing and pitching to the media.
- Supporting other members of the team on a variety of tasks that include:
- Writing content such as blogs and press releases
- Pitching press releases and comments to the media
- Reporting coverage and shared progress documents up-to-date
- Coming up with creative ideas and helping to put them into practice to achieve communications objectives
- Managing content for our impactful new website (launching in December)
- Helping to manage social media activity and campaigns for us and our clients, using scheduling tools
- Keeping up with the news agenda – and bringing that insight to our work
For the Account Manager they are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. An organised and positive person who’ll build relationships with their clients and is experienced in managing accounts, content creation, media sell-ins and pitching unique ideas. Experience with consumer, lifestyle and digital PR is advantageous, but not necessary.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing at least two of their main clients. So, good media relationships and not being afraid to pick up the phone are a must. The ability to plan and implement purposeful PR campaigns is essential.Apply Now