My client is a small but growing PR agency with big plans and are currently looking for a confident and experienced Senior Account Executive to join their friendly and supportive team.
It is a home working role, however some of the team do work out of a shared working space to break up the working week, so they do offer flexibility in terms of how/where you work.
The clients this role will concentrate on include athletes, adventurers, hydration, nutrition and health brands.
They are looking to speak to PR SAE’s, who are ambitious, hungry for a challenge and rewards of growing a business and being master of their own universe! This is a very exciting opportunity to fast track and develop your career.
As an agency they specialise in media relations and PR consultancy in travel, sport and consumer PR. We drive awareness & engagement for companies ‘that enhance our lives’.
They believe in working hard but flexibly. It’s all about delivering amazing results for their clients.
The role will be working remotely, yet collaboratively with the owner and wider team of consultants.
The person we hire will take on existing client work but will also be tasked to deliver new business targets.
We want someone who is hungry for results. They will be highly capable with client management and experienced in creating and delivering PR campaigns for health and sports brands – and all over it when it comes to engaging with social media.
Along with creativity and understanding, we need someone who is methodical and has an eye for detail. This is a full-time position; however, part time will also be considered for the right candidate.
- PR campaign delivery: Deliver all aspects of the PR campaign including:
- Input into PR plans and strategies
- Writing press releases, features and PR content
- Selling in news, feature and interview opportunities to the media
- Monitor and cut coverage to present to clients
- Develop and negotiate strategic partnerships
- PR campaign management:
- Personal time planning and management
- Client liaison, reviews, and updates on progress
- Input into strategic communications advice and planning
- Reporting for clients
- Time sheets
- New Business:
- Network, introduce, pitch, and engage new business prospects.
- Other additional tasks:
- Other activities associate with marketing Sway and its clients as deemed necessary.
We are looking for someone with:
- Extensive experience working in PR. Agency experience is preferred.
- Experience of directing and implementing business to consumer (B2C) PR accounts, preferably in a sport and lifestyle market.
- Evidence of copywriting, marketing and report writing, social media, event management and client liaison skills.
- Experience networking, forming partnerships and developing new business opportunities.
- Experience in building a network of influencers and press commentators.
- Industry knowledge and contacts.