We are handling an exciting opportunity for either a Public Affairs Account Manager, Senior Account Manager or Account Director with an award winning, Manchester based Public Affairs and PR consultancy.
My client provides communications advice to the property and regen sector. From launching a city’s coolest place to live, to taking on complex planning and infrastructure projects and influencing Government policy. They help to create places, they engage communities, and they get their clients’ voices heard.
They are looking for an ambitious candidate with a mix of skills in public affairs, politics, planning communications, stakeholder engagement and/or public consultation.
You will have at least three years’ experience in the property, energy and infrastructure sectors or working in a political environment. Ideally you will have an understanding of the property and placemaking industry and the planning process and be ready to work on some of the most high-profile regeneration and infrastructure projects in the UK.
Whilst we’re looking for someone with experience in planning communications, you’ll also get the opportunity to grow your skills in PR.
Joining a rapidly growing business means you’ll get great career opportunities but also, importantly be part of a close-knit and friendly team.
What are we looking for?
- Sound understanding of politics and planning and a keen interest in policy and current affairs
- Strong writing, reporting, and presentation skills. The ability to write creatively across a variety of different formats
- Amazing project management and prioritisation skills, ensuring high quality consultation and communications campaigns across a variety of projects and clients
- Experience in engaging with politicians, stakeholders and communities on development proposals
- Expertise in media relations, including writing and pitching to journalists
- Experience of managing social media campaigns
- Mentoring and motivating account executives, delegating work to them and helping them develop
They have a base in central Manchester but they also work from home, with a minimum of two days in the office.
So, if you’ve got property, regeneration, energy or infrastructure experience and fancy a new challenge please do get in touch.