My client is a highly regarded Manchester PR agency that are growing their senior team and as such as looking to speak to experienced PR consultants with experience in energy, utility and industrial sectors interested in a new challenge.
This role is perfect for someone with experience advising organisations at a senior level, who enjoys leading client programmes and developing teams.
They are looking for people with experience in corporate communications or public affairs work in the energy, utilities and industrials sectors.
As a part of the senior management team, you will play a key part in the growth of the team and have decision making authority, commercial responsibility and work with a wide range of within the agency, from research and analytics to talent development and their creative teams.
- Shaping and overseeing the strategy, direction and delivery of client programmes
- Maintaining senior relationships with clients and providing informed advice on often complex issues
- Developing expert knowledge of our services and sectors to provide the best counsel to clients
- Leading a sector-focused team, driving lead generation and responding to new business briefs
- Full commercial responsibility for key clients
- Leading, developing, and inspiring teams to deliver exceptional client work
- Previous experience in senior roles either in-house or at equivalent agencies
- Strong critical thinking and exceptional track record of leading clients and/or teams
- Proven ability to advise senior stakeholders and consistently deliver exceptional results
- Up-to-date knowledge of the risks, opportunities, trends and context for energy, utilities and/or industrials companies
- A positive and flexible attitude to work, with the ability to build relationships collaboratively across the business at all levels
- Ability to mentor and nurture the careers of colleagues by contributing to our learning and development programme.
In return you will work in a highly supportive environment (one in which they have won awards for) that offers an extensive benefit package and superb career opportunities.
For more information and to register with Black Cherry recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239 – for all roles check out www.blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk.