My client is a multiple award winning Manchester PR agency, who is looking for an experienced PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with brilliant client management skills to join their team.
Clients cover consumer and B2B tech, construction and telecoms.
They are looking for an PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with a min of 3 years PR agency experience who thrives working as part of a team, enjoys becoming an integral part of their clients business and loves building long lasting media relationships
The agency is an agile, growing agency that gives every single one of its team the opportunity to grow with them and shape the direction of the business. Sound like fun? Then please get in touch!
Based predominantly in our office in the Northern Quarter (with the option to work one day a week from home), they are a sociable bunch who are proud to do PR a little differently. You’ll be joining a fun and friendly team.
They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running to manage and deliver brilliant and impactful PR campaigns for our clients – a range of B2B and consumer accounts in the construction, tech, and telecoms sectors. You’ll work closely with our account directors and account executives to ensure we’re delivering consistently for our clients.
You should apply if:
- You’ve proven you’re great at developing and managing PR/digital/creative campaigns aligned to clients’ objectives
- You’re a trusted partner to your clients and experienced in coaching teams to ensure they’re delivering quality results consistently
- You’re considerate and supportive to other team members (the right culture fit is SO important to them!)
- You can stay calm and collected in pressurised situations
- You’re proactive and enthusiastic
- You want to create brilliant, creative campaigns that set them apart from other agencies
- You’re a strong copywriter and a media relations superstar – passionate about building great relationships with journalists to ensure you secure impressive coverage
- You want to work somewhere you can grow, develop and genuinely make a difference
As a growing agency, you’ll have the unique opportunity to contribute to the direction of the organisation. Whatever job role you’re in, everyone has a voice and your opinions and ideas are valued. They are dedicated to helping their people grow and achieve their potential through their in house Academy – an ongoing programme of bespoke training and development, created and delivered by experienced PRs and expert trainers.
Aside from this, perks include genuinely flexible working, a great holiday package, plus your birthday off, and regular team socials.