PR Account Manager – Senior Account Manager
Published: 29 March 2022
Salary: £26 - £35K
My client is an integrated agency who is on the hunt for a dynamic PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join its team and work on a mix of consumer and B2B hospitality, finance, food and drink, telecoms & health clients.
The ideal candidate will come from a PR agency background and have exceptional media relations skills, the ability to craft press releases, finding news hooks whilst telling a brand story. You will be experienced in a client facing and building long lasting relationships, be able to lead strategy and support more junior team members.
The team are a lovely bunch of people! Their culture is fast paced, fun and forward thinking. People really care about creating great work for clients and having fun whilst doing it!
Working logistics and offices
They offer flexible working e.g. splitting home and office working.
You will have:
- Minimum three years’ PR experience
– A high quality portfolio that demonstrates successful outcomes of previous experience
– Excellent communicator with strong writing skills
– Able to translate technically challenging subject matters into engaging stories for both media and content marketing
– Proven media relations skills and contacts
– Experience in delivering campaigns from planning through to evaluation
– Fluency in digital/social media platforms
– A creative brain
– Experience in pitching and driving new business
– Appetite to stay ahead of emerging PR trends
– Focus on continuing professional development and lifelong learning
- Gain and build the trust and confidence of your clients
- Attend meetings and conference calls with full reporting
- Collaborate with the team to deliver top quality results for clients
- Manage strategy, planning, activation and evaluation of integrated creative campaigns
- Creation of proposal and scopes of work for existing / new clients, with support of directors
- Fee and cost budget creation and management
- Create, manage and maintain media target lists
- Organise and attend media launches and photo shoots
- Create campaign plans and calendars in line with client objectives
- Produce a range of written PR content from articles, blogs and white papers to case studies and press releases
- Reactive media relations – deal with incoming enquiries
- Proactive media relations – create opportunities for clients and pursue them until the coverage is secured
- Supporting Engagement Director and PR Director with new business