PR Account Manager – Senior Account Manager
Published: 28 February 2022
Location: Home based
Salary: £30 - £35K
My client is a small but growing PR agency with big plans and are currently looking for a confident and experienced consultant to join the agency and play a key part as the agency grows.
Their client roster covers sport, travel and tourism, hospitality, retail and charity.
They believe in working hard but flexibly. It’s all about delivering amazing results for their clients. The role will be working remotely, yet collaboratively with the owner and wider team of consultants – some of which are as far afield as New York.
They are looking for someone with:
- A minimum of 4+ years’ experience working in PR. Agency experience is preferred.
- Experience of directing and implementing business to consumer (B2C) PR accounts, preferably in a sport, travel and lifestyle market.
- Evidence of copywriting, marketing and report writing, social media, event management and client liaison skills.
- Experience networking, forming partnerships and developing new business opportunities.
- Experience in building a network of influencers and press commentators.
- Industry knowledge and contacts.
- PR campaign delivery: Strategies, manage, deliver, monitor and report PR and media relations campaigns for clients.
- New Business: Network, approach, pitch and engage new business prospects.
- Admin (something we all have to do): Reporting for clients, accounting, forecasting and image and content management.
- Other additional tasks: Other activities associate with marketing the agency and its clients as deemed necessary.