This well-known and respected Leeds PR agency currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, creative, and proactive Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join its talented team. Based in their Leeds office, you will have the opportunity to work on a mix of fantastic nationally-known brands (food and drink, hospitality, toys, travel, pet products).
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be the client’s day-to-day contact
- Ability to run accounts, taking responsibility for achieving results and assisting the Account Directors in developing PR plans and campaigns
- Have a hunger for news and cultural developments and a nose for a good story
- Desire to manage and mentor junior team members
- Proficiency in managing budgets and a good understanding of account profitability
- A skilled and diverse writer, being able to tackle anything from an in-depth white paper through to fun and engaging social posts
- Boasting excellent media and influencer contacts
- Outstanding English language skills, both written and spoken, with accurate spelling, grammar, and proof-reading skills
- Be a self-starter, proactively spotting opportunities to share with the team
- Understanding of the digital PR and SEO interlink and support clients’ marketing objectives
- Experience in overseeing and delivering digital PR programmes that include backlink acquisition
- Knowledge of all social channels, developing social strategies and a savvy approach to community management
On offer is an excellent package (both salary and benefits), exciting career development opportunities, hybrid working, perks along the way and a welcoming and talented team.