PR Senior Account Executive – Senior Account Manager
Published: 4 January 2022
Salary: £24 - 38K
My client is a multi-award winning agency who is looking for a curious, creative, team player to join them as a PR SAE/AM or SAM. They are an agile, growing agency that gives every single one of its team the opportunity to grow with them and shape the direction of the business. Sound like fun? Then please get in touch!
Based predominantly in their Northern Quarter office (with opportunities for flexible working), they are a sociable bunch who are proud to do PR a little differently. You’ll be joining a fun and friendly team, offering a genuinely flexible approach to work.
They are looking for a confident and articulate person who loves PR as much as they do, working across a range of B2B and consumer accounts in the tech, construction and food and drink sectors. You’ll work closely with their account managers to ensure the agency is delivering consistently for their clients, yet will be able to use initiative, working independently a lot of the time.
You should apply if:
- You have at least 18 months experience working in a PR agency
- You’re filled with energy and are proactive, persistent and hungry to learn
- You’re considerate and supportive to other team members (the right culture fit is important to them!)
- You want to create brilliant, creative campaigns
- You’re a strong copywriter – this is essential for the work you’ll be doing
- Likewise, you’re a media relations superstar – passionate about building great relationships with journalists to ensure you secure impressive coverage
- You’re tenacious and also confident
- You want to work somewhere you can grow, develop and genuinely make a difference
- You want to work with a team that is supportive and has your back