Due to expansion, this highly regarded Manchester agency is looking to appoint a PR account director or Associate Account Director to lead on large, big brand food and drink clients. They are particularly interested in meeting people with a deep understanding of the regulatory landscape within these sectors.
As a part of the senior management team, you will play a key part in the growth of the team and have decision making authority, commercial responsibility and work with a wide range of within the agency, from research and analytics to talent development and their creative teams.
- Shaping and overseeing the strategy, direction and delivery of client programmes
- Maintaining senior relationships with clients and providing informed advice on often complex issues
- Developing expert knowledge of services and sectors to provide the best counsel to clients
- Leading a sector-focused team, driving lead generation and responding to new business briefs
- Full commercial responsibility for key clients
- Leading, developing, and inspiring teams to deliver exceptional client work
- Previous experience in senior roles either in-house or at equivalent agencies
- Strong critical thinking and exceptional track record of leading clients and/or teams
- Proven ability to advise senior stakeholders and consistently deliver exceptional results
- Up-to-date knowledge of the risks, opportunities, trends and context for food and drink and/or FMCG companies
- A positive and flexible attitude to work, with the ability to build relationships collaboratively across the business at all levels
- Ability to mentor and nurture the careers of colleagues by contributing to our learning and development programme.
In return you will work in a highly supportive environment (one in which they have won awards for) that offers an extensive benefit package and superb career opportunities.